• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.180 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser119613
  • Start date

Decoder

Warrant Officer
Is there a mobile only thread? Just recently I started using my Tablet and wanted to post about help on it.

DeletedUser111338

I can no longer see new message blinking, I can't enter GE too now..

Decoder

Warrant Officer
No. Do you need help regarding something in the update? Or just in general?
Just general, I just started using mobile and not very happy....and it's confusing, so I don't know where to post. I would have thought it has it's own thread.

Hans1968

Private
Truce Tower fixed on beta, message blinking fixed on beta and why do we have to wait so long on the live servers, answer: to make the game so bad to play that people run away

If those devs would do there job in a way everyone does we would not have these problems, if you are not smart enough to do the job right go find another,

INNO game boardmembers or CEO should have kicked you devs on the street a long time ago.

Fixing the things that are broken should be at all times more important then placing 4 flags around each encounters solved in GE, who cares about those flags anyway, they are not relevant to the game.

when are you going to think about stuff like is a level 1 victory tower a good price to win on level 4 of GE, no offcourse not it is not a good price at all

Ati2

Legend
INNO game boardmembers or CEO should have kicked you devs on the street a long time ago.
I keep saying that about the marketing team, LOL. :D I waited a whole year for a promotion that most other people seemed to be getting on a weekly basis, but for me it never appeared, even after contacting support multiple times. (In fact, it never appeared since, and it's now been three years—but I no longer care.) If my money is only worth a third of what most other people's money is worth, then I have better things to spend it on.

DeletedUser

I keep saying that about the marketing team, LOL. :D I waited a whole year for a promotion that most other people seemed to be getting on a weekly basis, but for me it never appeared, even after contacting support multiple times. (In fact, it never appeared since, and it's now been three years—but I no longer care.) If my money is only worth a third of what most other people's money is worth, then I have better things to spend it on.
It's a bug on your account then contact support

Ati2

Legend
It's a bug on your account then contact support
Did, multiple times. They said it was up to the marketing team alone, and they (support) had no direct line of communication with the marketing team. Of course, we (users) don't have one either.

DeletedUser

Did, multiple times. They said it was up to the marketing team alone, and they (support) had no direct line of communication with the marketing team.
Hmm delete your account and start again then