• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.176

• Thread starter DeletedUser119613
  • Start date

DeletedUser119613

Update 1.176 will occur on Tuesday, April 14th , please see the content here or leave feedback below

Last edited by a moderator:

Boorg

Captain
I was hoping that with this update the GB Level FP and Level FP Progress issue was going to be fixed.

If viewing a previous Level the displayed Level Contributed FPs is not correct.
Going back to the current Level will now not display the correct total Level FP required.

Example of The Arc Level 85
Contributed Level FP 592
Required total Level FP 6,336

1586894833120.png

Viewing the previous Level 84 displays
Contributed Level FP 592
Which is incorrect as the Level is already finished and should display 6,182 in contributed FP.

1586894867771.png

Going back to the current Level 85 now displays
Required Level FP 6,182
This is incorrect as that is the required Level FP for Level 84
The correct Level 85 FP should be 6,336

1586895125367.png

This is the result when viewing Level 0 and returning back to Level 85.

1586895223152.png

1586895244251.png

This is very misleading and could lead to people contributing the wrong FP amount.

I noticed this after Update 1.175 and I have reported it to support and was told that they already know about it therefore when can we expect a fix for this issue?

- We fixed an issue where donating a custom amount of Forge points would occasionally contribute twice.

Except I think this is what happened to me this morning. I didn't even have a confirm popup. Did a 1216 FP donation and a second 1126 FP donation (both done without a confirmation screen, and a few moments of lag after I pressed the donation button for the first donation only). So I'm guessing it's the same bug.

WinnerGR

Captain
- We fixed an issue where donating a custom amount of Forge points would occasionally contribute twice.

Except I think this is what happened to me this morning. I didn't even have a confirm popup. Did a 1216 FP donation and a second 1126 FP donation (both done without a confirmation screen, and a few moments of lag after I pressed the donation button for the first donation only). So I'm guessing it's the same bug.
Have you checked that you have the right version number and about the confirm pop up you probably selected do not show again once.

Last edited: