• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.175

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Still no 'Aid all' button...Here is an idea, since it is beyond the ability of your programmers - Get rid of all aiding, it is useless and outlived its purpose.

Still no 'Aid all' button...Here is an idea, since it is beyond the ability of your programmers - Get rid of all aiding, it is useless and outlived its purpose.
People keep going on about an aid all button. I'm curious to know how this would work with DT, RFP, SV etc.

Do I get millions of pop-ups each time? Can I specify who it aids first so I get the goods I'm targeting? Would it aid the hood too? because then my Atlantis and V1 would be useless as there'd be no one to plunder.

So many questions!

DeletedUser96901

more important than aid all
when will it be possible to donate in all players GBs ?

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
  • We've added the option to spend Forge Points packages in the research tree directly in the same way you can in Great Buildings, meaning you no longer need to exit the research tree window.
  • We've also added a new confirmation pop-up when buying items in the Antiques Dealer shop.
all my yes <3

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
more important than aid all
when will it be possible to donate in all players GBs ?

Why on earth would any sane person want that feature? Only predatory snipers, who spends 20 hrs a day playing, would be interested. Everyone else would probably abandon the game because the sniping would get insane.

DeletedUser96901

a sane person wouldn't ask every update for an aid all button :rolleyes:

per definition you are insane
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

and normal people recognize a joke :lol:

and just wondering:
are people who do thousand battles a day insane ?

Last edited by a moderator:

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
SoH’s have only been around since battlegrounds, no reason to update it in my opinion, it took years for a SoK upgrade to be added. The level 5 SoH is more than adequate and you can build more than one if its Fps,Treasury Goods, medals and guild crowns your after :)

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Thanks for the link, be nice to get them on our server one day, it’ll help smaller players to get a nice amount of FPS for just building it and levelling it with free segments from the battlegrounds :)