Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.172 will take place on Monday February 17th. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For a detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- Minor text changes were done in the Battlegrounds' Reward window.
- It was possible to attempt paying both conditions of quests offering two options to pay goods, resulting in an error. This issue has been fixed now.
- Fast clicking in the custom F.P. donation field while the Great Building page was still loading, was causing the amount of initially present F.P. to disappear/re-appear. This issue has been fixed now.
- The achievements were only being shown on Neighborhood and Guild bars, but not while mouse hovering your own avatar in friends bar. This issue has been fixed now.
- The number of playthroughs of a Cultural Settlement in the selection screen was sometimes incorrect, this is now resolved.
- We fixed an issue where attached units that were killed in specific auto-battles (Daily Challenge/Quest/Siege Camp) would still be displayed in their military buildings.
- It was possible to get Statue of Honor fragments even on Bronze Age and use it to produce Treasury Goods to a Guild. From now on, only Iron Age goods will be donated from a Bronze Age city.
- Canceling an exploration battle on Space Age Mars and switching between continents in the world map would result in endless loading screen. This issue has been fixed now.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet!
- Pop-up windows and backgrounds have been polished.
- Using an upgrade kit and quickly canceling it, would still show a gray star icon in the upgraded building. This issue has been resolved.
- We fixed an issue where long guild names were overlapping in the Guild Expedition World Ranking window.
- After winning a negotiation on Battlegrounds, the reward window would sometimes pop-up under the province window. This issue has been fixed now.
- We fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to tap the custom F.P. donation field if there was an active "visit player" button below it.
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!
If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please click here or visit us on Facebook!
Your Forge of Empires Team