• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.100

Boorg

Captain
Thank you for the bug fixes but I was hoping to see two particular bug fixes.

1. The FP counter issue which is deducting the FP added by the FP timer as soon as it is added, this issue started to occur after update 1.99. I also posted a comment about this in update 1.99 discussion here, https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/discussion-update-1-99.33381/page-2

2. The market issue which sometimes does not return the expired goods back to the goods inventory.

Some light on the above would be appreciated.

DeletedUser110286

Looks like we still getting an issue with disappearing buildings. Now getting a Ghost image of the buildings rather than it just outright missing.

Boorg

Captain
Town Hall List of Great Buildings gets corrupted every time one opens and closes one of the GBs one is contributing too and the great buildings list must be closed and opened again to open another GB.

Boorg

Captain
Thank you glavic Town Hall List of Great Buildings looks like it’s returned to normal.

Unfortunately the FP counter is still abnormal, a fix would be appreciated, thanks.

DeletedUser103058

Disappointed that on the iPad, the logout button now has a link to 'credits' above it. All credit to the makers, but I find myself launching it all the time by mistake. A better way of switching between worlds that a player has been in would be good. On the Browser version, I overtype type the world number in the URL. An easy 'Switch World' would be good.

DeletedUser110815

Agree with hadleyac. I actually made an account to complain about this, since I didn't see anyone talking about it yet.

Seriously, how is changing the position of the logout button a necessity? You allowed us to get used to the logout being at a certain spot and then you go and change the position of the logout button with the button leading to the credits page. After clicking on the credits button for the nth time when trying to logout, it's not funny anymore - it's downright annoying.

Why don't we concentrate on getting problems fixed such as fixing the unnecessary lagging that happens when we're donating points to GBs on the mobile platform instead of trying to shove the credits page into our faces every time we're just trying to play the game? Or perhaps it might be a good idea to fix the game so that the new messages don't take forever to load?

I don't see how "excellent" this newest update for the mobile platform is. If anything, it introduced the new bug of messages taking forever to load - in the past, you can open the messages panel and immediately see new messages. Now, you have to wait for the messages to update or assimilate or whatever.

And did I mention that positioning the credits button in the place of the logout button is extremely annoying?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4195

Disappointed that on the iPad, the logout button now has a link to 'credits' above it. All credit to the makers, but I find myself launching it all the time by mistake. A better way of switching between worlds that a player has been in would be good. On the Browser version, I overtype type the world number in the URL. An easy 'Switch World' would be good.
Thought this was me at first! How annoying and what a waste of developer effort.

DeletedUser103058

As Sailor Mars says, adding points to a GB one at a time is very laborious, especially on a slow internet connection. Whatever is it doing ?