• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spoiler Upcoming significant nerf ro Recurring Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

knycknac

Private
There is a simple solution to stop auto clickers and that is to limit the number per day
So for example you can only collect say 200 quests from rolling quest line
In GvG you have a max attack per minute
in BG similar say 20
this will mean you need more of a guild team working together than 2 players with programs clickers etc

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
There is a simple solution to stop auto clickers and that is to limit the number per day
So for example you can only collect say 200 quests from rolling quest line
in BG similar say 20
this will mean you need more of a guild team working together than 2 players with programs clickers etc
whaaaat? thats worse than this upcomming update's recurring delay :(

i bet there will be numerous fighters who will be against it. thats too much of regulation in fighting(fighting i mean with units
you can only collect say 200 quests from rolling quest line
some players just do recurring quests by fair way by just clicking mouse with their hands and limiting it is a more worse thing

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
PC. My phone almost blew up playing FoE, so I didn't even install the app on my new phone... :D (Just to clarify, it didn't do that specifically because of FoE, only because of the frequent charging it required. :D)
Hmm, that's definitely the reason I have the delay, well R.I.P. :(

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
my version in my phone is 1.97 and i NEVER want to update this....as long as this quest delay exist lol

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
i can see this delay works on only absorting quests fortunately...when i complete quest, it goes on normal speed

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
There’s no way a game designer with any integrity or respect for their players could introduce a change like this. If the company is run by psychologists, accountants and lawyers then the only way to send a message is to hit them where it hurts. They already ignored the feedback on beta and rushed this though; enough is enough

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
While I don't agree with this new "feature" at all, giving the game a 1-star review because of this is a little overkill in my opinion.
Agree there, I don't see a point in doing so, just give a constructive feedback to devs about it. If they see that many players dislike the change with given reasons, they will rethink their decision. Radical ways are just unnecessary.

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
If an app had a bug that caused a delay in an frequent operation then a low review in the App Store would be warranted. That they’ve done it intentionally makes it 10* as bad.

Have you *ever* heard of a game that’s done something like this? The feedback in beta and the early comments here should have been enough but they’ve gone ahead and done it.

To be honest the 1-star review was meant to be a warning who would have thought they’d rush it through in secret? They pulled the trigger and the response is proportionate and reasoned. You reap what you sow.

To me this indicates the worst possible culture and philosophy in a game company that demands a strong response. Heads should roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.