• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Upcoming changes to Diamond Packages

DeletedUser100133

So, we converted using diamonds in the settlement part of the game, where else are diamonds more used in the game?

Agent327

Overlord
So, we converted using diamonds in the settlement part of the game, where else are diamonds more used in the game?

Really???

We understand that changes like this are never popular, however they are necessary to ensure all the packages we offer remain balanced, and align with one another.

Please leave any questions regarding this change in our discussion thread: Link
Thank you for your understanding and for playing Forge of Empires.

Where does it say anything about the effect on settlements?

This is about the packages!!!!! Not about any diamond conversion in settlements!!! How hard is that to understand?

Looking forward to you deleting my post again, because I am right.

DeletedUser100133

The changes to the diamond packages could affect various parts of the game as diamonds can be used both in the main city and settlements. However, fair point in which case lets bring the discussion back to a broader scope of how the changes to the diamond packages could affect one’s game, rather than focusing on settlements.

Thank you

DeletedUser

It is not the effects on various aspects of play so much as the ability for SEFGs 3,4 and 5 Players to access Diamonds. They/we, will either need to save real money to buy the larger and more expensive Packs or, be stuck with repeat purchases of the very smallest, non of which are being "adjusted". Neither option is to the benefit of the average Player but there will be no effect on those who can afford and do, buy the larger and more expensive Diamond Packs. This is generally, very poorly received by most of those who choose to post on the matter and those who do not but instead, discuss the matter in Chats.
There is already considerable disparity between Servers and demographics, ergo the resistance and dismay from the Players. We do not expect Inno to give any consideration whatsoever to our complaints as this would require that we be respected, not just as Players but also as people. Inno holds the cards and will continue to deal from the bottom of the deck regardless of our complaints in relation to the very poor value for money deal which is now only 2 days away. Inno has done us all a disservice and hopefully, shot themselves in the foot. Very poor form on their part and I do hope that Diamond sales suffer a marked reduction from the majority of small/medium Diamond purchasers.

Last edited by a moderator:
This has no real affect on me as I don’t buy diamonds.. thank you to those who do and keep the game free for the rest of us.. one thing I do have an issue with though is the price difference between the (iOS) App Store prices and the browser version prices.. I checked last night and 10k diamonds on the app version costs £74.99.. 11k diamonds on the browser version costs $79.99 (£1 = $1.27 currently) so say £63.. £12 cheaper on browser for an extra 1k diamonds! Smaller packs too are around 20% cheaper on browser.. Is that just Apple taking their cut? No sales active on either version last night either..

Agent327

Overlord
This has no real affect on me as I don’t buy diamonds.. thank you to those who do and keep the game free for the rest of us.. one thing I do have an issue with though is the price difference between the (iOS) App Store prices and the browser version prices.. I checked last night and 10k diamonds on the app version costs £74.99.. 11k diamonds on the browser version costs $79.99 (£1 = $1.27 currently) so say £63.. £12 cheaper on browser for an extra 1k diamonds! Smaller packs too are around 20% cheaper on browser.. Is that just Apple taking their cut? No sales active on either version last night either..

That's Apple taking their cut. Inno has no influence on that.

Forwandert

Major-General

Innogames others games (Grepolis) for example had the exact same value on ingame currency on browser and app so the pricing has always been a little confusing on FOE as that's available on the exact same platforms, Guess it's what people will pay.

DeletedUser653

yes, "Settlements can be finished without the use of diamonds" but not on time.

I hate to say this but you can do all the settlements, think we are on about 17th one, on time without spending diamonds. Just need to plan more and maybe set a few alarms for collecting and restarting builds.

DeletedUser110425

Some price changes have been announced and you can read about it here. Please feel free to post your comments and questions below
INNO are just greedy SOB's, I guess they have enough players who can afford the higher price packages. I hoping because of this change INNO loses money, because of there greed. It would make me feel better if they would drop the cost of negotiations for goods from 10 diamonds to 5 would be nice and other items that diamonds to finish things. Oh well it does not what I think or anyone else because INNO just does not care, except for thier bottom line

DeletedUser12400

Speaking frankly most people who are mumbling about greediness are themselves in a away greedy(not all) and I have feeling that they were born yesterday in this world.