• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Upcoming changes to Diamond Packages

DeletedUser104881

Some price changes have been announced and you can read about it here. Please feel free to post your comments and questions below

DeletedUser108831

Thank you to all those who purchase diamonds (unnecessarily) and keep the game free to the rest of us. Charge whatever you want Inno in order to keep the game free for those who wish to play for free.

DeletedUser116202

InnoGames you may want to recheck your prices stated in the forum, There is no £49.99 package in the shop. There is a £48.99 package?

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
Used to buy loads of diamonds....not anymore...the developers are just greedy...events are adjusted to force youuse diamonds...drop rates are complete fixed....I would rather delete this game than give these greedy sods another penny....this latest rip off just reinforces how I feel

Keep calm....:P

DeletedUser116849

Thank you very much Inno because you choose to make this kind of changes instead of creating premium content, turning the game into a pay-to-win game, as long as all content in game is available for free I am with you !!! I totally understand the marketing and that for you this game is a job, like many of us have jobs and we all need to be paid for our jobs . I spent money on your products and I will keep spending because you respect us , your customers , I can't imagine playing FoE with a GB like Arc or Alcatraz that can be built ONLY by spending 200 $, for me FoE is like a restaurant that provide food for free to everybody but people that want their order fulfilled in less than 5 minutes have to pay . Haters gonna hate but you have to keep up the good work !!! Thank you !

DeletedUser110180

Thank you very much Inno because you choose to make this kind of changes instead of creating premium content, turning the game into a pay-to-win game, as long as all content in game is available for free I am with you !!! I totally understand the marketing and that for you this game is a job, like many of us have jobs and we all need to be paid for our jobs . I spent money on your products and I will keep spending because you respect us , your customers , I can't imagine playing FoE with a GB like Arc or Alcatraz that can be built ONLY by spending 200 $, for me FoE is like a restaurant that provide food for free to everybody but people that want their order fulfilled in less than 5 minutes have to pay . Haters gonna hate but you have to keep up the good work !!! Thank you !
Hahahaha...............HAHAHAHAHA......best laugh I’ve had in a while...inno respects us......Hahahaha.....OMG dude......it’s pure greed....nothing less...just like the time they ripped the butt out the price change

DeletedUser116830

Hahahaha...............HAHAHAHAHA......best laugh I’ve had in a while...inno respects us......Hahahaha.....OMG dude......it’s pure greed....nothing less...just like the time they ripped the butt out the price change
100% Disagree.

DeletedUser7768

I just need to replay on this. Neved did on anything..but now i must.. Greed does not know borders. Everything here is overpriced at this moment - 1fp 50 diamonds. 1 healed unit.. 50 diamond.. WTF.. And now you want to reduce diamond in the packages.
Why do you get less diamond if you buy mobile? Why do you get more/less if you live in some other county - depends on currency.

You should increase the amount not reduce.. Greedy inno. I have some juicy words but would probably get banned.

DeletedUser108219

Cant believe you are reducing the Diamond packages. I did used to buy plenty but reduced the amount I brought last time you made adjustments. Now you are making them again ?. Content should be going up not down ????? Not heard of Brexit LoL . Will be keeping my hands deep in my pockets from now on and I hope others do the same to teach greedy Inno a lesson.

DeletedUser116921

Seriously,I suggest INCREASING the amount of diamonds in the 99.99,149.99 and 199.99 packages while reducing those small package.
  • The amount of Diamonds in the 99.99 package is 179%, suggest increasing to 188%
  • The amount of Diamonds in the 149.99 package is 186%, suggest increasing to 204%
  • The amount of Diamonds in the 199.99 package is 189%, suggest increasing to 220%

DeletedUser116142

If the object of the exercise is to "Balance" the packages, this could also be achieved by increasing the amount in each package rather than reducing.

The act of reducing is therefore to increase revenue and no other reason.

I feel quite insulted that you think your customers are that stupid

Nice marketing ploy to reduce long term players. I certainly will do everything I can to no longer purchase.

Sorry, but for once I hope it goes wrong for Inno and they catch a cold with these price increases.

My diamond purchases have been reducing for a while now, this increase will just be the prod I need to end them once and for all. The upcoming World Fair event looks like it will need diamonds to finish since they "rebalanced" (ie get more spending diamonds to finish) it, so kudos to you Inno, a most opportune moment to raise prices.

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
Seriously,I suggest INCREASING the amount of diamonds in the 99.99,149.99 and 199.99 packages while reducing those small package.
  • The amount of Diamonds in the 99.99 package is 179%, suggest increasing to 188%
  • The amount of Diamonds in the 149.99 package is 186%, suggest increasing to 204%
  • The amount of Diamonds in the 199.99 package is 189%, suggest increasing to 220%

from inno's point of view, increasing the price on lower packages may sway the buyer to opt for higher package.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser114387

I have always been disappointed with the packages they offer my friend gets 50% extra offer regularly but i have never had that offer and when you enquire they say it is random. We are both on en servers but he always get the offer, he had twice in one month and i have never had the offer since i started this game :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
I have to pay in € and not in £ and get the same package prices. How can that be fair on an international server?