• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unsure whether I have lost fp or not, please look

- Ellie -

Sergeant
I had this error the other day, it was at collection time and i was going to level my Cdm, however, the amount in my bar did not correspond with what the donation part said- i.e. i have 143 in my bar yet on the right it says whole fp bar 54! that is a lot of difference, i came out and refreshed the game and it went back to normal but i did not have 143 in my bar any longer but just under 90 or thereabouts because i have other collections which i cannot take until i have gone under 100.

Attachments

• FP error.jpg
    FP error.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 169

DeletedUser104881

Please could you contact support so that they can take a look at your account?

Vesiger

Monarch
I had this error the other day, it was at collection time and i was going to level my Cdm, however, the amount in my bar did not correspond with what the donation part said- i.e. i have 143 in my bar yet on the right it says whole fp bar 54! that is a lot of difference, i came out and refreshed the game and it went back to normal but i did not have 143 in my bar any longer but just under 90 or thereabouts because i have other collections which i cannot take until i have gone under 100.
There were only 54FP left on that level of the GB, which is why you weren't offered the chance to spend more.