• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unlocking levels in GE

DeletedUser114272

I'm familiar with the basic process of unlocking levels in the GE. I'm also aware of the cost calculator.
If I'm correct for our current status the goods required to unlock the net level are shown in red on the unlock screen

How do you unlock a GE level (in this case L2) if the goods are above your current tech level?

Agent327

Overlord
I'm familiar with the basic process of unlocking levels in the GE. I'm also aware of the cost calculator.
If I'm correct for our current status the goods required to unlock the net level are shown in red on the unlock screen

If goods are shown in red you do not have enough of those goods.

How do you unlock a GE level (in this case L2) if the goods are above your current tech level?

It is not about your tech level, but the level of all guildmembers.

DeletedUser

You pay for each guildmember in their era related goods and the era before that.
That’s why you should demand treasury donations from them at least or preferable ask them to place the Arc or the Observatory tower or probably the Atomium but hey who wants that one :)
Because when you pay for red figured goods it’ll cost you diamonds.

DeletedUser112745

You pay for each guildmember in their era related goods and the era before that.
That’s why you should demand treasury donations from them at least or preferable ask them to place the Arc or the Observatory tower or probably the Atomium but hey who wants that one :)
This.
Which is why guilds that don’t have any rules or guidelines on treasury donations (including building an Observatory ASAP) will usually wither away and die within at least a month of them being founded. Running a guild takes time and dedication, so make sure you have that. :)

DeletedUser111866

This. But for GE2 it's not enough for those players that are above iron age and there are no players in your guild one era below them.
Not this, in case you have those goods in stock. Dynamic Tower helps for this, also it's possible to trade upwards to get some goods above your era.

DeletedUser99438

You set a requirement that states in order to retain membership in your guild, it's necessary that each guild member cover their GE costs, whether they intend to participate or not.
List that expectation in your Guild Forum.
Make it known to new members on recruitment.
Ensure that members have Treasury GBs (TGBs) relevant to their era (Arc, Atom or Observatory, or all 3 - depending on your Guild needs).
Have your leaders calculate the amount of goods being contributed on a weekly basis from TGBs and assess whether it is sufficient to cover the costs. Make sure that members are able to log on in order to collect this amount daily, or you'll fall into deficit. TGBs have to be collected to add to the treasury.
If there is a deficit in a particular era good, share that deficit among the guild members by way of a weekly treasury donation.
Set up a Treasury GB Initiative where the guild must donate x amount of fps to nominated Observatories, Atoms or Arcs in a given week (most guilds pick just observatory to work on here, but Arc is far more productive). Make sure these members are active and loyal to the guild.
Remove non-compliant members (should you be unable to motivate their support - in other words don't be too hasty either!).

Best of Luck with your guild :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112892

You need player who has some of that age goods to put them in treasury. Goods price for unlocking is based
This.
Which is why guilds that don’t have any rules or guidelines on treasury donations (including building an Observatory ASAP) will usually wither away and die within at least a month of them being founded. Running a guild takes time and dedication, so make sure you have that. :)
I prefer Arc, only problem is that it is more expensive :P

DeletedUser114272

I've been playing for 2 years and don't have either the Arc or Atoniam.. in fact I only have 2 bp sections for each.. just none available.. I also have the higest tech in the guild and the goods are for the era above me .. so none of your suggestion will work.. I already insist they cover any reuired donations.. but in this particular case the goods are 5 ages above them... so how?

DeletedUser99438

I also have the higest tech in the guild and the goods are for the era above me .

That's not right mate, double check your guild and if you really do have the highest era in the guild, you need to contact support. Generally you get charged x amt of goods for the previous era and x amount of goods for the current era. Each cost is per person in that era in your guild. The first level is free.

Era Level 2 Level 3 Level 4
IA 2 IA Goods 4 IA Goods 8 IA Goods
EMA 2 IA Goods 4 EMA Goods 8 EMA Goods
HMA 3 EMA Goods 6 HMA Goods 12 HMA Goods
LMA 4 HMA Goods 8 LMA Goods 16 LMA Goods
CA 4 LMA Goods 8 CA Goods 16 CA Goods
INA 5 CA Goods 10 INA Goods 20 INA Goods
PE 5 INA Goods 10 PE Goods 20 PE Goods
ME 5 PE Goods 10 ME Goods 20 ME Goods
PME 5 ME Goods 10 PME Goods 20 PME Goods
CE 5 PME Goods 10 CE Goods 20 CE Goods
TOM 6 CE Goods 12 TOM Goods 24 TOM Goods
FUT 6 TOM Goods 12 FUT Goods 24 FUT Goods
AF 6 FUT Goods 12 AF Goods 24 AF Goods
OF 6 AF Goods 12 OF Goods 24 OF Goods
VF 7 OF Goods 14 VF Goods 28 VF Goods

The figures are for each good of that era. So for example if you have 2 EMA players in your guild, you will need to have the following goods in your treasury in order to cover their costs
4 Jewels 4 Ebony 4 Cloth 4 Limestone and 4 Iron + 24 Honey 24 Gold 24 Alabaster 24 Copper and 24 Granite

Last edited by a moderator: