• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unlocking levels for guild expedition

Powe

Brigadier-General
You can leave the guild and start a new one, or if the founder has been inactive for 30 days you can request FoE support to remove them.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
you can request FoE support to remove them.
think thats not possible, i've seen some guilds which the only leader got inactive, just like dead wood. and they had contacted support and in game helpers but nothing changed.

imo, best to just leave that guild, go join an active one

Knight of ICE

think thats not possible, i've seen some guilds which the only leader got inactive, just like dead wood. and they had contacted support and in game helpers but nothing changed.

imo, best to just leave that guild, go join an active one

You shouldn't think.

Guild founder's rights will be reassigned when all founders are deleted or inactive for 30 days. Founder rights will be automatically given to the player with highest rights in the guild. If there is more than one player on the same rights level, the founder's rank will be given to the longest existing player.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
You shouldn't think.

Guild founder's rights will be reassigned when all founders are deleted or inactive for 30 days. Founder rights will be automatically given to the player with highest rights in the guild. If there is more than one player on the same rights level, the founder's rank will be given to the longest existing player.
kk...didnt knew that

When completing each Level, we are presented with an "Unlock" window which allows Players to donate Goods to unlock next/up to all Levels. It doesn't take Founder/Leader to unlock.
You have to be granted permission in the guild settings by founders to be able to do this.

Knight of ICE

Although that is, strictly speaking, true; I cannot understand how controlling a Founder/Leader would need to be as to deny such a basic right to all

That "basic right" means you have to make all members "Leader".

Although that is, strictly speaking, true; I cannot understand how controlling a Founder/Leader would need to be as to deny such a basic right to all Members. As you are well aware, progress is what GE is all about and I automatically grant this to all Guildies. Enabling the faster Players to open new Levels {if I or my fellow Leader are absent} simply makes it run more smoothly. Perhaps if Goods required are in sort supply, this might be appropriate but why be in such a Guild?!
To me, being a Founder/Leader is to provide guidance and goals and not to exercise Draconian control over the membership. Perhaps such demagogues do exist but who would stay with them without a gun held to their heads?
One of my guilds has a lot of inexperienced players who we are helping to learn the game. I'd happily give them all the rights to open GE but not to build stuff in GBG as we'd run out of goods fairly quickly.

You can grant gbg rights without GE but not the other way around

Last edited: