• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unlocking A Research

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is there a time limit of when to unlock a research vs. when you finish the research?

I completed the Craftsman research. It required 2 lumber to unlock. It took a while to get the lumbermill and lumber.

When I got 2 lumber available the "Unlock Now" box was greyed out. I now have 4 lumber available and the "Unlock Now" box is still greyed out.

Thanks

DeletedUser1081

don't you need two of something else along with the wood? i've forgotten what.
i don't think there's a time limit on unlocking research - that would be too exasperating!
it's hard enough as it is. i hope you get it to unlock

DeletedUser

There's no time limit, took me a few days to gather the resources of a researched tech.

Like Mink pointed out, you're probably missing one of the other reqs, gold or supplies or maybe another good.

Status
Not open for further replies.