• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Universal research tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi, I'm new to the game.
I'm curious about the research tree. It the same for all players of it differs? I mean for goods. I.e I have gold (goldsmith) technology in the Early middle age but the need for such good may arise earlier. Just an example. It makes sense to me to have mixed tech trees for different players, this way the Market is more logical to bee.

DeletedUser

The tech tree is the same for all, what changes is the resources you'll find by conquering provinces. Those goods deposits will make you produce 5X more than the resources you don't have a deposit for.

Status
Not open for further replies.