• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unity

patrick3377

Corporal
Let me introduce my guild Unity. We're bunch of active and even-more active players, enjoying the game and ... ah, ok; you probably read 100's introductions like that. So what I offer, is a short story that will bring you smile on your face (hope so).

- - - - - - -
The true history of our guild starts in long forgotten times, when no light or even sound existed. Only the Big Eternal Founder was walking... and eating bananas, drinking juice and thinking what to do.

At some point, he’s got a bright idea. The idea was so bright, that the Sun took its existence in the middle of darkness of the universe. The sun blinded the Big Eternal Founder and he slipped on a banana peel and went for a ride, landing heavily on the ground. Then he swore aloud with such a passion that the Sound came to existence.
More over, he landed so heavily that the Big Bang created the whole world!

But the world was in chaos: only a noise, blinding light of the sun, and banana peels everywhere. So the Big Eternal Founder made the first Man... and a wife for him. The purpose of the man, was to be, and the wife to clean the banana peels. Unfortunately, the wife was very unhappy - she wanted to watch some romantic movies, but the man was too lazy to repair the TV. The wife decided then to kick the Big Eternal Founder for creating such an useless creatures like a man. But the Founder knew her hearth, and when she arrived to his room, He told her:
- You always-unhappy-creature! I know what you want to do! Now I show you what I am able to do...

And the Big Eternal Founder created online computer games. Nearly at once, the man disappeared. Initially the wife was very happy, no annoying man around, no cans after beer, no calling ‘I am hungry, bring me some food’; just nice sound of silence.

But at the evening she felt alone, and hour after hour she started to worry that she may be forever alone. So, she decided to clean the house once again just to fight bad thoughts. And... she found the man in the living room playing on brand new laptop. She jumped happily that she’ll not be ever-alone, but then she realised: ‘Holly molly, now he’ll play all the time!’. So, she lurked from behind his shoulder to check what the game is. A Forge of Empires! That sounds good. Without haste she took her own laptop, joined the game and became a founder in a guild called ‘Well Known Legion’ and attacked GvG sectors of her husband with a hope, that if she get them all, the man will stop playing. But the man only get angry and decided to plunder her day after day.

Months later, the war between the two was with so much passion, that the Big Eternal Founder decided to implement Hardware Acceleration, so they’ll be lagging horribly and will not be able to fight so much. No, nothing can help. So, the Big Eternal Founder took part of the man’s body and part of the body of the wife, and created ... a child! Because of all that discord and all that bloodshed, the Big Eternal Founder called the baby Unity.

- - - - - - -
Ok, so you reached this point? Either you read from bottom, or you really enjoyed it.
Now, you face the most important question in your life: do you want to be a part of our guild? Don't be afraid to say Hello to your new adventure where you can only enjoy quiet surroundings, and fair players that will support you at every point of your journey.