• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Unit Stacking Feedback Thread

Ev4ma

Captain
New feature is great but not sure why you removed the feature where when you
hover over a unit with the mouse it told you how many of that unit you have.
This total included injured units and the units in selection window, where as the new feature doesn't.
Turn off stackable units and it appears

Blurt

Private
Selecting units with this new feature is much slower than with the old system. I'll try turning it off and see if the response time is like it was before this change.

C.Kowalski

Private
Selecting units with this new feature is much slower than with the old system. I'll try turning it off and see if the response time is like it was before this change.
Agree: Definitely slower with stacking.... 2.75 seconds longer to fill 8 rogues when stacked than when unstacked. When unstacked they appear almost as soon as they are clicked as if clicking speed was the limiting factor. When stacked they appear a lot slower (approx every 0.7 secs). This will impact rapid GBG races

Now I don't know if this is in the correct place or not @Knight of ICE but this is so far working great for me on mobile but why do us mobilers still have to swipe up the unit when this has been asked for many times? It was the perfect opportunity to make it work like it does on pc so we're still going to be slower.

Narghile

Private
Now that all the groups are stacked, which I love. After the first 3-4 battles, you are still scrolling, spec in OF (My level) with so many different types of troops (Spec if you want to add a few from the level below for fun). I would love a tick box, that would hide injured troops, so with the stacking is amazingly quick to access.

Example after 3 battles.

1685713685440.png

Regards
Narg

Last edited:

C.Kowalski

Private
This feature has now had a few weeks to get tested by everyone. I suggest that Inno take a look at the obvious fighters accounts and see what proportion have turned it off - probably most. It is a feature that is only of use to fighters and the performance hit during retooling between rapid fights when it is enabled means that I have disabled what would otherwise be an attractive feature. I suspect others have too. I have found that the game needs rebooting much more frequently with this on too as it gets slower and slower otherwise.

This feature has now had a few weeks to get tested by everyone. I suggest that Inno take a look at the obvious fighters accounts and see what proportion have turned it off - probably most. It is a feature that is only of use to fighters and the performance hit during retooling between rapid fights when it is enabled means that I have disabled what would otherwise be an attractive feature. I suspect others have too. I have found that the game needs rebooting much more frequently with this on too as it gets slower and slower otherwise.
I turned it off and happy the option to do so was available.

LaTessa

Private
I love the concept of the units been stacked (Great job) BUT the wounded ones really need to be moved elsewhere like to the very far-right hand side past the Rogues etc so we can still easily access the army we need at the time of fighting otherwise we have to scroll past heaps of wounded units which takes forever so we can get to the ones we need.
Or better yet, why can't another line be added below to put the wounded army into?