• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Unit Stacking Feedback Thread

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Hey there everyone, we're changing up the Army Management unit stacking! Read all about it here and post any feedback below :)

Anunah

Private
A very good function (if it works correctly)
It would be good to introduce such features as well:
1. A "refresh army" button - all attacking units would be replaced by similar undamaged units when pressed (this would be much more convenient than changing them one at a time as it is now)
2. The ability to create divisions. That is, once a certain type of attacking army is assembled, make its template (at least 3-5 divisions). Then, to change the type of attacking army, you don't need to remove units one by one and put them in the same way, you can click on the desired subdivision button and all its units will be inserted into the attacking army slot

Fantastic idea but apparently the injured are placed in front of healthy units which is worse than before. If this is changed and your fresh units are put at the front it will be great.

C.Kowalski

Private
A very good function (if it works correctly)
It would be good to introduce such features as well:
1. A "refresh army" button - all attacking units would be replaced by similar undamaged units when pressed (this would be much more convenient than changing them one at a time as it is now)
2. The ability to create divisions. That is, once a certain type of attacking army is assembled, make its template (at least 3-5 divisions). Then, to change the type of attacking army, you don't need to remove units one by one and put them in the same way, you can click on the desired subdivision button and all its units will be inserted into the attacking army slot
Your suggestions are more way attractive than the stacking feature and would make rapid battling far less of a strain on the eyes. I've wished for these very things for years but so far have never wanted my troops to be stacked. It is solely a visual improvement that rapidly breaks down when there are legions of injured troops - and if SteveD70 is right and the uninjured are placed at the end then it will get deactivated by most as they would drift further and further to the right.

Grof Z

Corporal
I just read announcement ... and then next post under it - sorry but nothing for now xD
Got us all excited xD

ps. looking forward to something that we been waiting for years now

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
The new unit stacking feature will be available on Live from May the 4th. You have asked for it, and it has now arrived!
”May the 5th units are still lined up side by side“.

think the Mods need to be sure something has been implemented to all live servers before making false announcements..you seem to be getting a bit carried away, its only been few years since this feature was asked for and still like many others make a complete hash of it

ITSME

Private
Hey there everyone, we're changing up the Army Management unit stacking! Read all about it here and post any feedback below :)
while I think it is a good idea I can't tell anything about it because it's just not there yet (recent reload 1 hour ago).

Ev4ma

Captain
Although it is very good it has a lot of cons. E.g the numbers being incredibly pixelated. :/ I'm still going to have to scroll to get access to my rogues and the damaged troops are in the way.

1684146309349.png

If you could move injured troops to the back, that would be amazing.

Ashtro

Major
Although it is very good it has a lot of cons. E.g the numbers being incredibly pixelated. :/ I'm still going to have to scroll to get access to my rogues and the damaged troops are in the way.

View attachment 24865

If you could move injured troops to the back, that would be amazing.

That's because you're viewing all of your armies from all ages in the first tab. Maybe try using the tabs for: fast, armour, foot, seige and range units separately and you would notice how much cleaner it has become.

Last edited:

Deleted member 127677

This is horrible! I have to scroll past the injured troops of one typ to find the 1!!!!!! of healthy ones I want to use, and then have to click that multiple times to fill up the attacking army. At least move the injured to the end, and add an option to preselect an army setup and use that if you want to play around with how the army shows in the bar.

This is horrible! I have to scroll past the injured troops of one typ to find the 1!!!!!! of healthy ones I want to use, and then have to click that multiple times to fill up the attacking army. At least move the injured to the end, and add an option to preselect an army setup and use that if you want to play around with how the army shows in the bar.
There is a setting to switch off the feature