• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unit selection resets when sieging guild kills a defending army completely.

DeletedUser16126

• World: Fel D.
  • Browser and Version:
    Chrome
  • Overview of the bug:
    While trying to break a siege in GvG the unit selection is reset when the enemy kills finished one of your armies.
    It happened a few times last night. You are selecting new troops for a new fight, and the attacking army kills one of the armies completely(All 10 armies killed) Then your army selection refreshes and show again the damaged armies from the beginning of the selection.
    I only encountered this yesterday, but hadn't to defend a siege since then after the last update.
  • Screenshots:
    None
  • How often this occurs:
    It happened every time an army was completly killed
  • Urgency:
    Very annoying when you try to defend a sector and you have to start the unit selection over and over again.
  • Preventative Actions:
    None
  • Summary:
    Very annoying feature, making defending a siege very difficult.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
    Yes, nothing found
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum: No. You don't have time to switch, anyhow when fighting you select the browser that has the fastest response

DeletedUser16026

Thank you for the information, Jouchka. Will look into it and pass along our findings.

DeletedUser16126

Apart from above bug a similar behavior:
Yesterday I was fighting GvG, selected 8 troops and attacked, on the battle ground only 6 rogues remained, of which most were immediately killed.
It looks like if you select units right at the moment the selection is possible that the selection gets reset/
If after a fight with 2 railguns and 6 rogues.
If you immediately add the 2 railguns, then the selection will reset to the selection after the last fight. If first the rogues are added then it looks OK. Probably because swithcing to the light units gives the game some extra time.