• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cannot Reproduce: Unit not included when auto battle

Knight of ICE

I have never experienced this problem during the past 2 (maybe 3) years of playing this game on the very same device until the unit stacking feature was implemented.

Then disable it.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
Then disable it.
You would think it's that easy. Do you think the stacking and popping functionality has been implemented especially for a disabled stacking unit option? And again differently for Android and PC? Hence, you would think there are at least 4 blocks of programming codes to cover all these instances? I guess not.

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Could you try to capture a screen recording of this please? This may help us reproduce.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
I have finally got a short video and It won't allow my to attach an short mp4 screen recording. Could you please help?

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
You may have to upload it to another site such as google drive or another file sharing site. You can send us a support ticket with the link to keep it private :)

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Thank you! We've hidden the link for privacy reasons but we can indeed access it. We will review this and investigate further.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
Thank you! We've hidden the link for privacy reasons but we can indeed access it. We will review this and investigate further.
Do you still need to access the link otherwise I would like to delete it. Thanks.

One question if I may, what's happening with the contest please? Thanks again.