• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Unifying the GB UI

Do you support the proposal?

• Yes

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Kalliopeia

Private
Proposal:
Combine the two views of "my great buildings" into a single user interface.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea?
Yes. Searching for "GB UI" and variations on it wasn't successful, but I searched for other terms and combinations. Nothing similar emerged.

Reason:
Having your current list of great buildings on one screen (1) and your current list of blueprints and contributions on another (2) is confusing and time-consuming. Bringing them together on one screen, with everything accessible from both places, will provide a better UX.

(1) Accessible from your avatar in your friends/guild list
(2) Accessible from the right menu on the phone app; blueprints are on the building menu on the PC

Details:
  • On the current GB screen, add a tab to show the player's current GBs.
  • Put it first.
  • Re-label the current "Great Buildings" to the more accurate "Blueprints".
  • Make it accessible from wherever the two existing screens are accessible.

Visual Aids:
new.jpg

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
N/A This does not add or remove functionality, merely brings two existing, related parts of the UI together.

Agent327

Overlord
I think your visual aid is far more confusing that the current situation

Blueprints 50/100 when there are only 9 for each level?
Contribution list 17 fp? 17 of how many needed?

Kalliopeia

Private
Like I said, confusing.

What do those fp's, like 17 stand for?
On a mobile device, go to the Social bar, click your own name, then click Great Buildings.
Alternatively, on the browser version, find your name among your friends list, and click the Great Building button next to you.

Either way, you'll see a screen very similar to the one I posted.

Agent327

Overlord
On a mobile device, go to the Social bar, click your own name, then click Great Buildings.
Alternatively, on the browser version, find your name among your friends list, and click the Great Building button next to you.

Either way, you'll see a screen very similar to the one I posted.

Yes, already figured it out. The way you do it is confusing as well. If I want info on a GB I either open it, or go to my inventory.