• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

unfair neighbourhoods

• Thread starter DeletedUser98486
  • Start date

DeletedUser98486

Dear FOE,
No matter how many times the neighborhoods change I cannot remember a time when I have been higher than 60 in a very high ranking and plundering guild. Although the players at the top and the bottom change the high scorers are replaced with the same type, then come back a few weeks later. Due to the massive differences in attack and defence bonuses I have scrapped my defence GB's as they just take up room.
At this level I have a minimum of options for PvP, and usually have to compete with my wife for the last of the medals.
Is this the best I can expect as I don't believe a locked neighborhood has much purpose after so many years, hope I,ve posted in the right place

Agent327

Overlord
No matter how many times the neighborhoods change I cannot remember a time when I have been higher than 60 in a very high ranking and plundering guild.

What does your guild have to do with the neighbourhood?

At this level I have a minimum of options for PvP, and usually have to compete with my wife for the last of the medals.

I hope you let her win ;)

DeletedUser109832

The attack and defence bonuses are clearly done to make you pay money for diamonds.

There are multiple GBs that give free attack bonus, with only 2 that give free defence bonus.
The special buildings that give free defence bonus give less % than a comparable free attack bonus building from the same age, the defence bonus buildings are also often larger in order to get equal %.
Yes, you can get watchfires in some of the Events, but often people have to buy these. Unfortunately what happens is that those players who plunder the most, and usually have the coward/bully mentality, pay for loads of defence and stack their cities, then they plunder everyone as there will be no retaliation.

Inno need to do something about the neighbourhoods and turn it back into a "free to play strategy game" (as advertised) rather than a "pay to defend yourself war game".

DeletedUser101009

Yes, you can get watchfires in some of the Events, but often people have to buy these. Unfortunately what happens is that those players who plunder the most, and usually have the coward/bully mentality, pay for loads of defence and stack their cities, then they plunder everyone as there will be no retaliation.

I don't recall ever having to pay for watchfires, collected them through GE along with ritual flames. Assuming you don't play level 4 GE much given the fact that level 4 of GE has you facing 250% boosts the additional attack GBs are needed. If you're whinging about being plundered I have a suggestion.....collect on time :lol:

DeletedUser109832

I think you completely missed the point I was trying to make... so no, not "whinging".