• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unbalanced local 80s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

OK ive spoken with my guild about 15 strong, ive checked my local 80. Not one person is producing or trading Ebony. I might be wrong but surley someone would be, expessially getting through some things requires a lot of Ebony. Sigh stuck now. Going to take ages to produce what i need.

Not complaining gives me time to build coin and supplies for when i do. Anyone else suffered anything like this since the merger?

DeletedUser

Well, my neighbourhood is suffering from a lack of alabaster and limestone since forever.

Regards,

Anwar

DeletedUser

With a guild of 15, you would think 1 would have an ebony deposit :P but I'm aware sometimes people are just out of luck (and it sounds like you are The_Don90).

My experience is I have surplus of everything except LMA goods and I think it's the same for my guild mates because the guild trade window is near empty most of the time now, partly because we all trade even if we don't really need to and partly because, for some of us, there is no need to trade any more until some more of us start producing LMA goods.

Before the merger was slightly different, at first ebony was hard to get hold of, then honey but soon enough a few people caught up and started producing both in large amounts. Then the merger(s) happened and coincidently we merged with another guild at roughly the same time so getting goods isn't a problem for me anymore.

Maybe you should suggest to your guild about merging with another, or just recruiting more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.