• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unannounced changes

DeletedUser

There were more changes made then it was announced. It would be good in the future if all changes, especially that directly affects gameplay would be announced.

So far i've noticed that marketplace happines was reduced to 430 from 450. As i have 10 marketplaces it hurt me badly. If i was told about changes i could have planned and prepared.

Other changes i've noticed - doctor happiness was increased & direct path to LMA archers is blocked (now we need Crane to be researched; might be wrong about this one).

Please please please announce of such important changes and not just leave for players to find it a hard way.

DeletedUser

they didn't also say that they were going to change coin collecting sound FX :p

DeletedUser

LMA archers are different i was only couple of forge point away to get to Great Swords and got to take the long way around.

DeletedUser

Isn't it half the fun to find everything different? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

they didn't also say that they were going to change coin collecting sound FX :p
but it still sounds better than a loud bucket hitting a bell every time you get a small amount of coins!