• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Unable to train units

DeletedUser

Just started today. I am unable to train any military units. I open the buildings and nothing is there. Also, when I am in my city, there are no longer gridline, trees, rocks, bushes (or anything except my buildings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please define "nothing is there" a bit more precisely, preferably with a screenshot.
As to your other issue: Did you try the hints offered in the Sticky Thread?

DeletedUser

Capture.jpg

I have tried about half of the fixes on stickys thread. I will try the rest tonight.

DeletedUser

Seeing you're using IE, I suggest you try either Chrome or Opera and see if that helps. Either your IE is blocking something, or timed out while loading the page. Is your internet connection relatively slow?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That looks like slow internet connection, I used wi-fi from my laptop the other day and when it dropped back to 2G I had the same background effect that he is seeing here where the grass and trees etc didn't load, when the 3G came back on it worked fine...