• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unable to scout next province

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8019

I'm probably missing something obvious here, but I cannot figure out what. I am currently unable to scout my next province (the one east of Moravaria and Mos Suiry), and have been for several days. I have reached the HMA, with two techs completed and unlocked, and the town hall changed. When I tried to search, I found two common problems others have had and do not believe either applies here.

First were the people who didn't have the money. I'm certain I do not currently have enough, but I'm just as certain that I have at times in the last few days (I've had 70k+ more than once). Also, I do not even have the button to press to scout. In the past when I've been short, the button was there, but greyed out instead of yellow. Also, the land is covered by cloud cover, as would be a land that I could not yet reach because of an unconquered province in-between, but I own all provinces I can reach.

Second is the oft-repeated bug in which someone's scout gets repeatedly recalled without ever finishing the job, but since I cannot even begin to send him, that doesn't apply either.

So what am I missing?

DeletedUser1094

That territory belongs to the Colonial-age. Further up and to the right, is the provinces for the Late middle-age. You are all done with the High Middle-age provinces.

You try to enter at the red ring, but you have to conquer the provinces in the green ring first : (see map in spoiler)
map.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8019

Heh, I figured it would be something blindingly obvious. I never looked anywhere but right around the most recent territories.

Thanks, King.

Status
Not open for further replies.