• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Unable to proceed GE: Map says I have a Relic that doesn't show up

DeletedUser14881

It just happened to me while advancing to GE III. After paying the costs to unlock it and clicking the Play Now button I've got this:

MDUyII4.png

I double checked, looking for the Relic but there was none. I'd classify this as just Visual Bug because after I reloaded the, it appeared (a Golden one, if that matters).

My guess is that something wrong happened when the game tried to load the respective asset, but I can't say for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97166

I had this last week, after refreshing, clearing cache it was still doing it, eventually I was about to contact support and it magically gave me a pop up saying I had collected a relic I hadn't then let me move on.

DeletedUser99588

It happened to me a few weeks ago. I think it was about a week before the event stated but can't be 100% sure. Refresh didn't work had to close browser and then reload. Relic could then been seen. Not happened since.

DeletedUser100133

Hello

A few follow up question to help the investigation?

1) Could you please provide the type of browser you are using to play the game and the version of the browser
2) When does the error occur
3) Does the error occur after you have cleared your cache

Thank you