• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Unable to plunder

Jouchka

Private
I also encounter the same issue.
It is not an issue that you loose a plundering, It is rather that there is sometimes a timing issue, and the timers indicating the time left are not accurately updated. I think if you manually attack, that the timers for the 5 opponents get frozen, and that if you return from figthing, that those timers continue to run based on the time left before you start to battle. if you enter the city to plunder the new data from the server gets loaded. But it will not have any impact on the faulty counter. So below you can see that you still have time to plunder but the cityview only allows attacking or aiding.
If you just load the next 5 opponents and then get back to the previous opponents, then I think the counters get updated. so you don't have to load the whole game.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
oh goodie goodie gum drops, anything that upsets plunderers is a great gift : ) can inno please make the delay problem happen but every 23 hours it will save me a lot in lost goodies