• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Unable to plunder

punita

Corporal
World-Sinerania
Browser-Chrome (version- 90.0.4430.212 (Official Build) (64-bit) )
Overview-when very less time is left to plunder a neighbor(1-5 minutes)it doesn't show the option to plunder,rather shows the option to motivate,polish and attack
Frequency-Always
Urgency-Urgent as it doesn't allow to plunder twice
Prevention- Tried clearing cache, cookies, Tried log in/out, tried different laptop
Summary-when very less time is left to plunder a neighbor (1-5 minutes) it doesn't show the option to plunder, rather shows the option to motivate, polish and attack(Just acts as if I haven't attacked him/her already)
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?- Yes

If my understanding correct, you attack your neighbor successfully and planned to do plunder later. Then at the edge moment you are not able to see plunder icon to make a successful plunder. Is that correct?
it doesn't show the option to plunder, rather shows the option to motivate, polish and attack
From your detail, it shows like you missed the time given for you to plunder.

punita

Corporal
when there were nearly 10 minutes left to plunder, there came the option to sabotage after i clicked on the lightning bolt(plunder sign) but when 5 minutes were left, it started to show motivate, polish and attack option after i clicked on lightning bolt but still the lightning bolt was visible

when there were nearly 10 minutes left to plunder, there came the option to sabotage after i clicked on the lightning bolt(plunder sign) but when 5 minutes were left, it started to show motivate, polish and attack option after i clicked on lightning bolt but still the lightning bolt was visible
Hey you did the plunder successfully. Now you have to attack the person to do the plunder again. Only one plunder action allowed per attack.

Emberguard

Legend
Did you get stopped by a Galata tower? There was a bug I noticed where the Galata triggers but doesn't show it triggers

I've had similar on the last minute or so but not with 5+ minutes.

It's probably one of those situations where the game times is out of sync with the server and a refresh would have shown the time had elapsed. (Or I could just be talking out of my butt :D)

Last edited:

punita

Corporal
Screenshot (154)_LI.jpg

Last options,

Try to make sure that person has something to plunder. If the productions running still and building are motivated, you don't have anything to plunder. Just check again with other players to see if it works normal. If the person put city shield or disconnected the roads from town hall for linking all the buildings can be checked later.

Really no clue, if the game is having a issue.

punita

Corporal
Last options,

Try to make sure that person has something to plunder. If the productions running still and building are motivated, you don't have anything to plunder. Just check again with other players to see if it works normal. If the person put city shield or disconnected the roads from town hall for linking all the buildings can be checked later.

Really no clue, if the game is having a issue.
He had something to plunder, i checked 2 minute before and if player has nothing to punder,game shows the sabotage option but it is grey
i asked him if he had put a shield and he denied, and 3 people wont put shield on
if buildings are not connected , it shows a disconnected road sign

nice2haveu

Corporal
Urgency-Urgent as it doesn't allow to plunder twice
sorry to pull you back on the initial details since am not understanding it. still willing to see what was the issue, but not understanding the above statement. Plundering a two people or plundering a same person in a single day. not able to get which one you are pointing it. summary and urgency in the post confusing me. Could please brief about the steps from starting attack on the person.

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
The timers on neighborhood panel are not in line with actual game time. When you are in the game for a long time, panel timers tend to lag behind, up to several minutes. E.g. you don't have "Aid" button available yet, it still says 2 min. But when you open players city, you can aid from there. To overcome it just refresh the game before plundering, it restarts panel timers.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I've had similar on the last minute or so but not with 5+ minutes.

It's probably one of those situations where the game times is out of sync with the server and a refresh would have shown the time had elapsed. (Or I could just be talking out of my butt :D)
The longest time I recall still showing on the screen was 11 minutes, and I am pretty sure it is just a sync issue, as when I refreshed, all the possible plunders I had available, were then showing as aid/attackable once again. I have seen this happen numerous times, but since I am currently working from home (some kind of worldwide pandemic wouldn't you know!!), my computer is on most of the day, and no reason normally to refresh.

punita

Corporal
double plunder means if 2 minutes are left and i plunder a player terrace farm and after 5 minute, i attack that player again and plunder its other building
summary- when 5 minutes are left it shows the lightning bolt icon, but when i visit the player, it shows aid,attack option