• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Unable to plunder from goods buildings.

DeletedUser

If the players are inactive then they aren't producing anything anyways which is the reason for the trading issues! So if they don't produce there's nothing to plunder.

DeletedUser653

but but but trading has nothing to do with it - it's when you don't collect the goods promptly after they're produced that someone can plunder them.

(i know you know, and agree with the humour that not trading is a good reason to plunder as much as anyone can get - but i don't want people who come along and read this later to think plundering is the game's way of punishing nontrading)

Your 100% right there is no risk of plundering for the trader or the non-trader if you collect your goods promptly. the only time I can plunder goods is if they are ready for collection and you have not collected them. Last week I found a 2 day build uncollected and plundered 20 goods - really feels good and even more so when you plunder the goods you need to get out of a stuck resouce issue - and I thinks thats why we need to leave plundering in the game.

DeletedUser

of cause the way plunder works is only when you dont collect.

And my pic happened as well, in the morning after a nights production. Guess i overslept ;-)

DeletedUser653

of cause the way plunder works is only when you dont collect.

And my pic happened as well, in the morning after a nights production. Guess i overslept ;-)

Well I guess if your being honest I think I lost 10 Jewelery the very next day after forgetting to log in to collect! I now use an alarm reminder on the phone to collect every 4 hours during the day and then set an 8 hour build to finish 10 mins after morning alarm. (By the way I live in Tokyo so work out the time difference before attacking me!!!)

DeletedUser

weird how this is in the "not a bug" section when it's stated in the thread that it is a bug, only I'm now confused if being able to plunder goods is intentional or not. Personally I hate it as 4h and 8h wait times don't help me and my goods keep getting plundered, completely demotivating me, making it much less likely for me to buy any diamonds. Goods are way to valuable and take to long to produce to just be taken so easily, I've even managed to defend off 75% of my attackers but still get all my goods plundered.

DeletedUser

I just had 2 goods buildings plundered. I had left them on 4 hrs and fell asleep for 1 or 2 too many :)
When I got back 1 person had attacked me.

So 1 person attacked and plundered 2 buildings that are not supposed to be plunder-able? People have been getting the odd goods off me for a while. I am good at saving them but miss some times. I had to figure that goods were a target.

Is this a bug or a feature??

I hit "prt sc" but it seemed to do nothing. Did it save somewhere? How else to screen grab?

DeletedUser

Did you get attacked twice in less than 24 hours? When you attack others, you have 24 hrs to plunder stuff, it doesn't have to be right away.

DeletedUser

Did you get attacked twice in less than 24 hours? When you attack others, you have 24 hrs to plunder stuff, it doesn't have to be right away.

No, there was only 1 attack showing in events. And I had been active a lot before that. The goods were less than 6 hrs old, 2 hrs past the 4 hr build time +/- 1 hr :) And these are good, not supplies. Die and Stone I think from memory.

1 building I know was plundered by the player, something that they say should not be able to happen on its own. The other also had the lightning bolt symbol. I have no clues how or why that could have happened.

DeletedUser

weird how this is in the "not a bug" section when it's stated in the thread that it is a bug, only I'm now confused if being able to plunder goods is intentional or not. Personally I hate it as 4h and 8h wait times don't help me and my goods keep getting plundered, completely demotivating me, making it much less likely for me to buy any diamonds. Goods are way to valuable and take to long to produce to just be taken so easily, I've even managed to defend off 75% of my attackers but still get all my goods plundered.

Make sure you check back after the timers are up, I don't see why the 4 hour or 8 hour don't help you, and I personally stick to the 8 hour one when I can as it provides the same resources for the same amount of time, but if you are unable to check them that often then doing a day should be easy enough and you can get to them before anyone else can.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lets keep this talk in one thread so we can be 100% sure about this "bug"
So lets talk in the newly made thread in the first bug section :-)

DeletedUser

There is no more bug as it's fixed now and we can plunder from goods buildings like it was intended for.

DeletedUser

hmm Chompman i think you have misunderstood this since you write like that.

Our CM points this out:
Goods buildings cannot be plundered

Not a bug

But ehm... THEY CAN.... So this IS a bug, if the design of the game is "no plundering of goods"

DeletedUser

Yet the sabotage button clearly says the opposite.

It seems to me they were intended to be plundered and it was fixed awhile ago so it happens and I see no reason to remove it otherwise it makes stealing from players very weak and decent players will time it so that cannot happen.