• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unable to login (Brisgard)

DeletedUser

I cant login to the game, i have tried other browsers. I get to the main screen but the language options will not open up nor will the login options.This has been happening for about 1 week, after between 2 - 5 hrs i can eventually log in but on work days im behind 10 hrs worth of points and my resources have turned to fish.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser276

what do you see when you try to log in? Have you tried a different browser?

DeletedUser

I have tried other browsers, no good, i load main page but nothing happens, cant open login or language options.
I can register or open blog but no login

DeletedUser

I have tried other browsers, no good, i load main page but nothing happens, cant open login or language options.
I can register or open blog but no login

Quick question for you, what is the website address you are going through? I know there is one address that I can not login through for some reason so I have to use, en.forgeofempires.com

I am not sure if this is the solution to your problem, but ya never know.

DeletedUser

every day i cant login for a couple of hours, i have tried everything, it lets me login eventually but its very frustrating as i miss out on a couple of hours worth of goods.
Hope this can be sorted soon as im getting sick of it.

DeletedUser1081

sorry you're having this trouble, SirTroy! normally i'd suggest submitting an in-game support request when you do manage to log on, but [scratching head] i don't know if that would help in this case. Blacksmith?

DeletedUser

well this is not good, im off to work in 30 mins and still cant login.

DeletedUser

well im out for the day and still cant login, what a waste.....
Not happy

DeletedUser276

This problem only seems to be with you. This could be due to your browser or service provider with communicating with our server. Since you are the only one with this login issue I cant see the issue being on our end.

Best thing to try is

Clear cache ctrl+F5
Try a different Browser
Try a different computer location

The first clears your history and cookies the second checks for browser interference and the third checks your provider or computer if there is problems on that end.

DeletedUser

Thanks,i cleared the cache only and it has worked. Hopefully thats all it was:)

DeletedUser2456

Cmon Sirtroy!!
Dont get angry, everybody gets a little bit of "Bug Rage" from time to time xD:)

If you have cleared the cache only, If this happens again please can you do the repeat action again if you suffer from the same problem!

Thanks alot,

Chromeozone

DeletedUser

now i have some serious catching up to do,i have dropped 2 places in world rankings and are about to loose a PVP tournament

DeletedUser

glad sirtroy is online but now i'm having the same problem. i've tried everything that was recommended in this thread and it's still not working. not in firefox or chrome.

i'm in the a server. it goes to the loading pg before seeing the village. it stops at 60%.

DeletedUser

i am having the same problem logging in to Arvahall. been on and off for a week now. tried different server but no change.