• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unable to log on shortly after a previous session

DeletedUser7990

• World:
  • Browser and Version: Both Google Chrome and Explorer.
  • Overview of the bug: Unable to log on after a previous session
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs: most of the time
  • Urgency:
  • Preventative Actions: I've cleared the cache, I've tried using a different browser and it's all the same.
  • Summary: I can usually log on to both games on East Nagach and the newest one Jaims, and I can do everything normally. Then if I go back into one of them it stops at between 61% and 64% and stays there. Usually I can log back on an hour or more after my previous session.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
Yes, I've used different internet connections, the two here, the one elsewhere, it's all the same.

DeletedUser97349

Could you try using both Firefox (or Waterfox if using a 64 bit system), and incognito mode on Chrome, please? To activate incognito mode, open Chrome and hit ctrl + shift + n

Thank you

DeletedUser7990

I've tried incognito mode and it didn't work. I don't have firefox but i'll try it later.
But it's still doing this. I just used both worlds fine, and now I can't log in again.

DeletedUser97349

I have attempted to replicate this with no success, I'm afraid. Is there a specific pattern, ie it only happens when you switch from E to J or vice versa, or does it also happen when you try to re load either world?

DeletedUser7990

Well there is usually that specific pattern and it usually lasts about one hour, I usually log into Jaims and then into East Nagach and then unable to sign in. This morning it just won't let me sign into Jaims without having logged into anything beforehand. Just stuck on 65%!

DeletedUser97349

So sometimes you can't sign in to another world having already signed into one, but now it won't let you sign in unless you have already signed in elsewhere? This is very strange, are you able to attempt to log in from another device?

DeletedUser7990

No, I can't use another computer.

However now it's not letting me sign into my Jaims account now, but I can get into my East Nagach account. I went to Jaims first, it didn't allow me, got into East Nagach and still can't get into Jaims. I have just got up, so haven't used it for like 10 hours or so.

DeletedUser7990

Then it allowed me on, and just as I was going to use the forge points it stopped again and now I can't log in again.

Very frustrating. I've missed like 2 FP already today.

DeletedUser97349

It seems as though no one else is experiencing this issue, so I imagine it is likely to do with a change to your software recently. If you have installed any addons or updates around the time this started happening, this could be the cause. Otherwise I would recommend scanning for malware also. As this only seems to affect you, it may be more efficient to investigate it via ticket.

DeletedUser7990

Well I've tried other things, and I still don't get on half the time. But I'm leaving Thailand next Wednesday and going somewhere a bit more modern, so we'll see.

However today I've been able to get get on one, and not the other server, if it were my computer then I'd expect to be able to get on both or neither at the same time, but it's not the case.

DeletedUser97349

Any updates at all - did relocating solve this issue, or is it ongoing?

DeletedUser97349

With no further info I will move this for now, but if you are still having issues post-relocation we can move it back.