• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Unable to connect to FOE

DeletedUser98451

For the past 15 mins i have been getting a msg saying that FOE refused the connection, currently using chrome, please advise

Now resolved

I am having the same problem. I got kicked off the game about 30 minutes ago and have been unable to connect since then. "Connection timed out". I tried Chrome and Firefox, nothing works.

Edit: Fixed

Last edited:

Deleted member 109369

Hi all. We did experience a few minutes of downtime, but it should work now, please try again?

DeletedUser12098

same for me, got kicked out then tried an hour later, back in for 5 mins and now kicked out again. Says it is my internet connection but that is working fine.

Deleted member 109369

There seems to be some intermittent issue that is being looked at. It should be fixed solidly soon.