• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Unable to "collect all" with diamonds after last update (desktop)

atroxpaulsen

Private
When I use 5 diamonds to collect everything now, it hangs, goes to "an internal error occured" and reloads withouth collecting. This happens constantly after latest update. I can only collect manually.

Klauts

Private
No error message with mobile but I can only spend forge points in singles , very annoying when I am spending 30+ at a time.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
When I use 5 diamonds to collect everything now, it hangs, goes to "an internal error occured" and reloads withouth collecting. This happens constantly after latest update. I can only collect manually.
It can happen like you say if you have over 99 Fp’s on your Fp Bar, have you tried collection when the Bar is under 100 this works for me on mobile version

Klauts

Private
Still happening I used 38 fp for a great building , had to click 1 fp 38 times to apply to the great building , please fix this

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Still happening I used 38 fp for a great building , had to click 1 fp 38 times to apply to the great building , please fix this
Can u take Screen shots of the problem?
F4F4513A-CDD6-42AA-9E17-C2CD44C108FA.jpeg

Klauts

Private
No I can’t get it to happen again but is happening with research now

Attachments

• D6FE9796-9F38-44DF-8C57-FDFC0BD5D4ED.png
    D6FE9796-9F38-44DF-8C57-FDFC0BD5D4ED.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 78

*Annah*

Private
Hello this morning I did auto collect and it took 15 diamonds to fully auto collect on all buildings and still left 3 buildings which lit up this afternoon. Support have told me it is now limited to 100fp is this true? I can't see the point of auto if the limit is now the same as manual collecting that's all so would love to know the answer to this please?

to add I have the same experience in research as the previous poster also today. Lots of lagging and hanging too.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Hello this morning I did auto collect and it took 15 diamonds to fully auto collect on all buildings and still left 3 buildings which lit up this afternoon. Support have told me it is now limited to 100fp is this true? I can't see the point of auto if the limit is now the same as manual collecting that's all so would love to know the answer to this please?

to add I have the same experience in research as the previous poster also today. Lots of lagging and hanging too.

It's not on Android mobile, I've been collecting fine even today. You haven't said what operating system your using though.

*Annah*

Private
Yes... sorry It was on my computer. The problem I had similar to Klauts was on ipad a few hours before.