• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Unable to change my avatar

miniarpita

Private
Hey there! :)

I am still new to the game (maybe a week old or so) and having an issue with my profile avatar. I am a female player (currently in Iron Age), but by default there was a male avatar in my profile from the beginning, since I had joined.
Now its been a long time since I'm trying to change my avatar to a female one. Every time I try changing it, a message box pops up on the site with the message, "Sorry, an internal error occurred. Please try again later." On clicking the OK button, the game starts to refresh. I do so everyday, and output is always the same. Honestly, I find my current male avatar a bit annoying too.. :P :P
So can anybody help me with this please? What do I do? Would really appreciate :)

Thanks in advance! :)

r21r

Major-General
While avatars are you clicking on?
after the recent update, settlements "avatars" are available to pick on your profile, but you get an error when you pick them
1626506356548.png

Shad23

Emperor
i don't see em so i can't eaven clic on avatars from the setelment i only have the ones i already had befor up-date

Shad23

Emperor
lol on french server i see em but not on en server cleared cash still don't see em one image is from french server over there i have 6 pages of avatars on en server only 5 but my city is more advanced on en server no idea why i don't see em on en server but i do see em on fr server

Attachments

• Capture d’écran de 2021-07-19 12-09-45.png
    Capture d’écran de 2021-07-19 12-09-45.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 77
  • Capture d’écran de 2021-07-19 12-12-02.png
    Capture d’écran de 2021-07-19 12-12-02.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Shad23

Emperor
INNO says they'll be remooving em and that they'll likely be back later they are remooving em cause of bugs i presume