• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unable to access game

DeletedUser

Hi there everyone
I've not been able to access the game for the past 2 or so hours.
Game loads to about 81% and then hangs.
Is anyone else having issues?
Cheers
rod1956a

DeletedUser

Have you tried clearing your browser cache before you login? It may also be worth trying a different browser.

DeletedUser

I've done eveything I can think of. Re-booted computer. Have let it sit an waited 15 minutes. Still nothing. Any other ideas?

DeletedUser

Open a support ticket via the FoE - Support link at the top of the forum page. There don't seem to be any issues with the servers and we are not getting a lot of people posting to say they can't get into the game.

DeletedUser

Am trying a few other things at the moment to see if I can resolve it my end. I seemed to get in via safari past the 81% load and screens began to load but nothing of my city was showing up. Will re-post here if resolved or go for support.
Thanks for your assistance.

DeletedUser

Got it - I'd loaded a program to obtain diamonds - this caused FOE access to freeze. Removed it and it's now working.
Be aware of the FREE diamons they can mess up your access to FOE.
Again, thanks for your assistance Hippocratia.