• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: unable to access event history/reload every time

DeletedUser2111

Hi Guys,

It seems that if you dismiss a guild member from your guild the event tab will load forever. This issue has been reported. We will fix this as soon as possible.

SC-3153

yes Thank you for taking care of this problem and its kinda funny :) :D
its like the game gets so sad if you dismiss guild member xD

DeletedUser

Guild or no guild. This bug started yesterday morning on my account before I joined a Guild.

DeletedUser

But I cant dismiss a guild member?
Do you mean if the guild leader dismisses someone we are all effected?

DeletedUser

This bug has nothing to do with dismissing a guild member. My Event History worked just fine on Arvahal until the first time I visited another player to return a favor (building polishing). The next time I tried to access the Event History, I got the spinning wheel and had to refresh in order to return to the game. Also, since my first use of the event history to visit another player......the Event History does not load at initial log in. This problem (so far) has only occured on Arvahal. I play all 4 worlds and the Event History works fine on the other worlds.

DeletedUser17

But I cant dismiss a guild member?
Do you mean if the guild leader dismisses someone we are all effected?

This issue should be solved very soon. Until then please try not to restructure your guild to much.

DeletedUser2047

This does not have to do with guilds I think. It just happened to me when someone did a polish/motivate. As soon as I clicked, spinning wheel of death. Reloaded and went to town hall to get event window, same deal. On Brisgard BTW.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I think it has more to do with the event history. My game will load up fine if there is no event history to show. If someone comes and interacts with me, I'll get the spinning wheel and darkened screen until I reload. Then it reloads fine, but if I try to go to event history, it will freeze again.

DeletedUser

I also have this problem with event history. I play for Bisgard. I've done all advises present here. I've tried in Internet Explorer and Mosilla but the result is the same. Supporters, please, do something.

DeletedUser1378

Just out of curiosity, is anyone on Arvahall accessing their event history?
Maybe they have had luck with a specific browser? I have tried latest version of Firefox and normally I use Safari, but no luck.
My fellow guild members have been busy polishing / motivating my city and I would love to know who so I can reciprocate.

DeletedUser

Seems this bug has been fixed. Thanks for such a quick response.