• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unable to access any worlds

Using Chrome in Windows 10 - cannot access any of the four worlds I play in. When I try it gets to between 71% and 74% and then freezes. I have waited for the longest time and nothing happens. Cannot access system info or settings to post required info. I have tried standing on my head an drinking a glass of water while gargling the national anthem but this didn't help either.

DeletedUser12146

Inno will just tell you it is your fault (your connection) :)
Had this problem multiple times. Change browser and it will probably work.

DeletedUser9168

try playing in incognito mode on Chrome. means you have to type password each time you log in, but i found i much better when i tried it (albeit quite some time ago now)

DeletedUser100065

Inno will just tell you it is your fault (your connection) :)
Had this problem multiple times.
Which just proves it is your fault otherwise others would have it to :P

Most likely change browser or just clear your cache will work but otherwise you can contact support.

DeletedUser12146

Which just proves it is your fault otherwise others would have it to :P

Most likely change browser or just clear your cache will work but otherwise you can contact support.
Others did have (are having) this problem. There are multiple thread about this.

DeletedUser100065

Others did have (are having) this problem. There are multiple thread about this.
Yes all the servers are down.....oh no wait, no there not. But sure it's easier to blame FoE than admit the issue maybe something else :D

DeletedUser107573

If any of the options already suggested here (other than standing on your head while gargling water) did not work for you, and you are still experiencing these issues, then please contact us by support ticket.