• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Un-Abortable Diamond Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I feel like this is totally unnecessary. There's already a confirmation to abort a quest and I don't know exactly what more people want? Well, this apparently. I don't feel like people should always be 'rewarded' and protected for not paying attention, quite honestly.

DeletedUser96901

but not supporting and being against something (= giving a -1) are two different things

I don't need it but also not being against it
that makes a 0 (neutral)

DeletedUser107476

There are main quests which cannot be aborted.

Then there are side quests which can be aborted and should be as they are not part of the main story.

What you are asking for is for side quests to become main quests and goes against what the game is about.

DeletedUser

but not supporting and being against something (= giving a -1) are two different things

I don't need it but also not being against it
that makes a 0 (neutral)
Yes, and I gave my reasons for giving the idea -1 as I am both against it and do not need it. The OP seemed to be suggesting that I should support his idea because I wouldn't lose anything from its implementation. If I did not have reasons to be against it, then I would be neutral also. I'm aware of how voting works, Test.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107476

Why do you not try to udnerstand what is written there?

It says option and it says un-check if you want to skip the diamond ones.

Very very strange that you cannot have time to understand but have time to vote a -1.
Oh I read it, and realised that it would not work.
You may not have noticed but a lot of times rewards are under a ?
That means the option would be not to make diamond rewards non abortable but all side quests or the ? would have to cease to be.
Thus it would make all side quests main quests.
Logic states that this would be the case, and did not think that I would need to explain this.

DeletedUser97166

Some people don't want to go through what some of the diamond quests ask for and therefore they want to abort. There are also quests that give random rewards, one random reward is diamonds, should these then be made un-abortable too.
Lexi was right when she stated there is a confirmation to aborting quests, people have to click twice to lose these quests, that should be more than enough.

DeletedUser109268

Dude you said it it was your mistake and a mistake is meant so we can learn from it. This solution you are proposing seems to go against that. You do not want to learn from your mistake and thus paying more attention next time, instead you want to give more work to others (devs) and wasting our time here so you can keep on being distracted?

Interesting...

DeletedUser109385

Dude you said it it was your mistake and a mistake is meant so we can learn from it.
I agree, if you don't learn from your mistakes you can have the same problems with other games as well and you can't just ask the devs to change it so because of this I am changing my vote to -1, sorry:(

Status
Not open for further replies.