• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Ultra AP - Ultra Annoyingly Positioned?

• Thread starter DeletedUser109379
  • Start date

DeletedUser109379

%@#!
Make up your mind FOE.

Why do Ultra AP units position themselves in close enemy proximity as per their role in first waves,
but weirdly right at the back on second waves, thus totally nullifying their attribute and role.

Either make them "1st to attack, short range in your face" units - or don't.

DeletedUser109379

no such thing on open discussions forums. that said, feel free not to comment.
or do :)

Agent327

Overlord
What am I supposed to comment? You obviously do not like it and the last time I used it was years ago. So, other than getting rid of your frustrations what do you try to achieve?

Since where they land is totally random, you are nothing more than yet another player with bad luck that thinks the game is rigged. How's your luck on the wheel?

Last edited:

DeletedUser109379

agent327, you may not have anything to say to my post and it's ok. just say nothing and move on.
your insulting ad hominem psycho babble defeats the purpose of this place. like it or not, forums are there to discuss things beyond the realm of what you deem interesting. my frustration is legitimate and strictly directed at a game mechanic - with the tiny hope FOE will take notice.
your passive aggressiveness however, is strictly directed at posters and is a barely disguised insult. stop that.

just discovered the ignore option. huzzah!

Agent327

Overlord
ad hominem. Wow! We have a scholar in our mids.

Sadly your frustration is totally out of place. Random is random. Nothing more, nothing less. The system does not have it in for you. It just works as it is supposed to work.

DeletedUser113901

• Rapid deployment is a skill that tends to make units much weaker. They get out of their fomation and take all the beating before they can do anything, leaving your main army outnumbered.
  • Ultra AP stands for ultra-ardmored patrol.