• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[UI] Two Way Sequential Skip Function (Dayli Quests)

Galladhorn

Monarch
Proposal:
To change the [ Abort ] option in the Dayli Questline to a;
[ < Skip to Previous ] and [ Skip to Next > ] functionality.
(Or similar Quest choise by the player)

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Yes, but could not find something similar, but it might exists.

Reason:
Since all dayli Quests are Abortable, there is little reason to have them set in a linear one way sequence.
Give the players the easier option to get to the prefered Quest faster having the option to skip forth or back in the Quests.

Details:
This is a suggestive solution – a Dropdown menu could also be considered, – but I am sure devs would find a methood, if they like the idea.

Alternative option could be to lock a prefered Quest;
[ Repeat this Quest ]

Visual Aids:
FOE_nosequential_Task_options_v01.png

Balance:
N/A

Abuse Prevention:
The abuse could be considered faster execution of Dayli Quests. e.g Someone solving the same quest repeatedly – but it is still not real abuse since it is what the game and Dayli Quest offers.

Summary:
Replace the current [ Abort ] Option in Dayli Quests with a two way option or a similiar player selectable option for choosing the preffered quest faster or easier.

Remember to add you vote:

+1
(I support this idea)

or

-1 (I do not support this idea)

Thanks

Last edited: