• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Uhohitsalex Graphics

DeletedUser

I saw Kimba was looking for a sig, and I was bored. Maybe someone else will like my style even if it's not what she was looking for. Always willing to try and make one for anyone.

2vdmqn5.jpg

DeletedUser

hey thank you yes i shall add it :) if i do get another i can swap and change maybe , thanks again :D

DeletedUser

I think the bottom of my posts are very bare pehaps you can come up with someting for me (has to be purple tho)

DeletedUser5180

how about a warlord with the text Akkers - Warlords of Fel

would be much appreciated as my current sig is boring lol

DeletedUser

I think it's about time I get a nice sig... don't really have anything in mind so please surprise me ;)

DeletedUser

Current Order List:
---------------------
Mrbeef
Tracey
akbhoy67
liquidsoup

I'll have time to pop these out tomorrow for you all :)

DeletedUser103448

Hey,

I would also really like an Avatar & Signature. I am not really sure what I would like, so please surprise me :)

I like the following colours; Pink and Purple.

Thank-you :)

LadyAntebellum x

DeletedUser99588

Put me down for one when you have time Alex. Just google Thanatos for inspiration :)

DeletedUser

If anyone that wanted one still needs one, let me know and i'll do now. Sorry, RL put me behind.