• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Two Accounts, Same World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquiddyKatx

Private
I was reading that it was against the rules for someone two have two accounts and be in the same world.
I don't know much about the worlds, I'm just wondering why that is.
Does that mean for example, someone has two usernames and both in Brisgard for example?

Thanks ^_^

Knight of ICE

Locking this one. Question answered and anything else will be against forum rules

To report the breaching of rules by another player In Game please use the support system. Do not open complaint topics in the forum. Any reference to IG (In Game) Bans, Ban discussion (forum or IG) or cheating is forbidden. Please note that this includes advertising cheating (i.e, offering premium points for services ingame). The Forge of Empires Team will act with discretion in all situations. This is to maintain the privacy that stands between Moderators and Players, and we expect that privacy to be upheld by players also.
This applies to Forum Moderation as well as IG Moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.