• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Tuatha Hounds

DeletedUser

TUATHA HOUNDS ARE RECRUITING NOW

Old Irish tuath (plural tuatha) means "people, tribe, nation"

We will trade amongst each other at favourable rates
We will visit and boost each other
We will try and make the game a good experience for all

This guild began on Cirgard where they are currently ranked no 4.
We are a friendly bunch, and will be predominantly a trading guild. We have an extensive guild forum with tips and hints for new players; where you will be able to seek advice; prepare for trades; etc. We also have plenty of experienced players you can get help from :)

Extensive trading and support is always happening

We have a number of ranks: Some will be achieved by merit and participation, lower ones by virtue of points, and a noob one for the first couple of weeks after joining, just to see if you stick.

If you are interested in joining Tuatha please contact Nethead and sdlemming, and put 'Ref: Hounds' at the beginning.

If you wish to join, you will need to tell us why; eg What you are willing to trade, how many points you have (low points or being new are not necessarily a problem), but most importantly what you think you will bring to the guild; anything else you think is important or likely to sway me could help too. 'Can I join' is not enough. New players are welcome.

We are committed to our members and give and receive loyalty in equal measure. Space will only become available if members leave or become inactive.

Happy gaming

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how do i join ur guild i need help with my resources im on here everyday so will be a good player

DeletedUser12226

I'm a member of Tuatha Hounds, I was a complete noob when i first joined and they have helped me out alot.

Although we may not be the highest in rank at the moment, through the careful selection and encouragement of our members, we will climb the ranks, and become one of the main guilds in Houndsmoor as we are in Cirgard. Unlike alot of other guilds we understand this game is a marathon not a sprint.

If you have any quieries at all, feel free to message me or any member in game (search my username in the ranks), or post here.

We chack the recruitment page daily. If your the kind of person to make good use of forums you will fit in well ;).

Hope to hear from you soon, sDLemming =)

DeletedUser12226

I'm confused? Are you after an invite or just spamming our thread with pictures from 8 months ago?

DeletedUser

Those were the days when things were new and exciting, lol

DeletedUser12226

What guilds in your opinion dont understand this game?
The Hanseatic League.... o_O. Haha jk.

I think you misunderstand me, I'm not saying any particular guild doesn't understand the game. Just stating the fact that there are 1300+ guilds on houndsmoor, most do not have the staying power we have =).

DeletedUser

Indeed i do beleave that this guild is a great place for players who want to play in a long run, as one of the leaders of ''The Hanseatic League'' i admit the awesomness of this guild :) just want some friendly competition between the guilds which have leaders that can communicate and lead their members to some clean fun :)

DeletedUser12226

TUATHA HOUNDS ARE RECRUITING NOW

Old Irish tuath (plural tuatha) means "people, tribe, nation"

We will trade amongst each other at favourable rates
We will visit and boost each other
We will try and make the game a good experience for all

This guild began on Cirgard where they are currently ranked no 4.
We are a friendly bunch, and will be predominantly a trading guild. We have an extensive guild forum with tips and hints for new players; where you will be able to seek advice; prepare for trades; etc. We also have plenty of experienced players you can get help from

Extensive trading and support is always happening

We have a number of ranks: Some will be achieved by merit and participation, lower ones by virtue of points, and a noob one for the first couple of weeks after joining, just to see if you stick.

If you are interested in joining Tuatha please contact sdlemming, Tar B Goode or Mumsy and put 'Ref: Hounds' at the beginning.

If you wish to join, you will need to tell us why; eg What you are willing to trade, how many points you have (low points or being new are not necessarily a problem), but most importantly what you think you will bring to the guild; anything else you think is important or likely to sway me could help too. 'Can I join' is not enough. New players are welcome.

We are committed to our members and give and receive loyalty in equal measure. Space will only become available if members leave or become inactive.

Happy gaming