• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Trying to trade for stone

DeletedUser104233

I'm tying to unlock a tech and need some stone, so if anyone in world C is willing to trade 5 stone for 10 dye or marble, please add me so we can make the trade.

DeletedUser

If you are looking for a trade, a good place to check is the global chat located right under the display that shows the amount of medals you have. There are usually people there looking for trades but keep in mind it will take 1 forge point per trade unless they are in your guild.

Best of luck getting the goods you need :)

DeletedUser104233

Thanks for the reply. I finally gave up and built a stone mason. It's not very efficient, but at least it will get me through the tech tree.

DeletedUser100341

@CrazyOol, if you joined a guild this probably wouldn't happen.

DeletedUser

You generally shouldn't build a goods building that you don't have boosted because it's not worth it. Like Wiz said joining a good guild will usually solve this problem.