• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Troops Barracks Multi-Menu (like productions recent improvement)

Do you find it usefull and want to see it implemented ?

• Yes i find it usefull and i'd like to see it implemented.

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Nope i don't find it usefull and don't want to see it implemented.

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

r21r

Major-General
Proposal:

Give us the option to "scroll" through troop barracks same as we can with productions buildings.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea

Tried "easier option to sellect/scroll troops via barracks" nothing showed up

Reason:

As individual, i'm using a lot military buildings other than my Alcatraz, would help me a lot to have a similar to productions feature to scroll faster and sellect with less clicks through my barracks.

Details:

Assuiming that now it got implemented for Productions, will be easier/similar to code it for Barracks ?
Pretty much the same that exists for Productions, but now for Barracks aswell.

Visual Aids:

Currently we have this for productions - Just make it similar for Barracks
1621210165254.png

Balance/Abuse Prevention:

Can't think of any, will consider any feedback while it gets voted and update if any

Last edited:

r21r

Major-General
i have a grid layout with tick boxes in mind as an alternative, can explain more if we have such luxury.

nice2haveu

Corporal
cannot completely like or dislike the idea. It may help or irritate someone at sometimes. With a confusion, having one military building in the city and getting rest of the military units by Alcatraz and other special events building (even from townhall too), decided to vote NO. Extremely sorry for it.