• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Tripple 1337

• Thread starter DeletedUser3157
  • Start date

DeletedUser3157

InA quest to have exactly 1997 available population inspired me a bit, so here we go:
1337.jpg

G world
1337vol2.jpg

DeletedUser

I posted this in the "How many eggs" thread... but just to add to your 1337's
forgeofempires1337eggs.png

Not my final total though.

DeletedUser3157

DAAAAMN how i missed that chance, would have been an epic screenshot with that there as well.

DeletedUser7719

lol, I had 1333336 coins, but I couldn't think of how to gain 1 coin fast enough, so I had to continue my guild run :(

Surge

Brigadier-General
Hey look byeordie. Your number of posts is now an anagram of 1337!

4hZdGvg.png

Also, this came in my mail the other day

JAtfjAF.png

DeletedUser7719

lol, haven't been paying attention to my post count that often (once you become #1 in post count, it just gets boring paying attention to it :p), so nice find, and thanks for capturing it :)

DeletedUser7719

I just happened to end up with this diamond amount after buying the last (PME) premium expansion:
vOiLjh9.png

Looks like I'll be riding on this until the next era!