• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Treasure Hunt

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
Why is the treasure hunt not displaying when I play on my Ipad
But it is there when I use my laptop?

Cambyses II

Sergeant
'scuse me for interjecting an unrelated comment but what is a beta server??
How do I establish what kind of server I am on???
What are the differences between them????
I play on a Windows 10 PC using my chrome browser.

Crazy Biker

Chief Warrant Officer
I think a beta server is when testing is done by a select few before the game goes out to the public.
You would know if you were on the beta server.

DeletedUser107481

The beta server is for the game developers to test new content of the game with regular players.
You can detect what server you are on by exiting the browser application by logging out.

DeletedUser107481

No, Brisgrad is a world. Just like Arvahall, Cigard and so on. When it comes to servers, it is determined by language (do not take my word for it). I imagine you are playing on the international server? Can someone help me out explaining this?

Cambyses II

Sergeant
Think I have this now. When I log in to the Foe City Planner I hit a scroll box to enable the en (English) so I presume it wants to identify my server to access my town. I will be playing on the English server.

Cambyses II

Sergeant
That makes sense but the other options in the scroll bar include fr (French?), nl (Nederlands?), sp (Spain?) and so on. I suppose with the English language being so prevalent worldwide they call it international.