• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Treasure Hunt

djr25

Private
Can you please create an option so it can be disabled?

I think this is a big fail in this game and step backward from the original idea of setting yourself intervals (buying specific houses and running cycle of supplies and goods). Another feature that need makes u to play at fixed times and keep you 24/7 in the game, and not the time that you want.

DO NOT TURN THIS GAMES INTO TRIBAL WARS WHERE YOU EITHER PLAY 24/7 OR YOU LOSE.

I will not use this feature. I ask for disable button because it is annoying in quests section.

Add features in this game that requires NOT time spent and repeats but those that require skill and strategy.

BAD AS IT IS NOW: Very High benefits for repeated battles in the past
GOOD DIRECTION: NO rewards for repeating battles; High bonus for good tactics during fight

BAD AS IT IS NOW: Click-wait-win game
GOOD DIRECTION: Some puzzle game that requires at least monkey IQ

BAD AS IT IS NOW: You need team 24/7 for GvG to rank high, now the treasure hunt
GOOD DIRECTION: Time independence - you come and play you want

BAD AS IT IS NOW: Only fighter ranking (before), only GB holder ranking (now)
GOOD DIRECTION: Balanced ranking that allows both classes of players to hold top10 positions

BAD AS IT IS NOW: Ghosts can do whatever they want, you even removed 8 unit siege requirement
GOOD DIRECTION: Fixed high cost first 10 sieges (100 x 5 goods) then increase cost + require 8 units for every siege

As some new features were introduced and are interesting. There are a lot of basic things that need to be addressed before introducing more new content.

I just click on it when I remember, and use it when I am on. Otherwise it is just another quest item. I wish it was on the mobile game so when I do log on I can at least progress through the time frames. Beside it is found items.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7990

The treasure hunt is good if you can get to the last 4 hour and especially the 8 hour. It gives loads of Forge Points out, in a week maybe I will get 25 or more FPs.

Upupa Epops

Master Corporal
I agree. I like the treasure hunt. Also I do not need to run any military buildings as I have more units than I need from the treasure hunt.