• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Treasure Hunt

DeletedUser106977

i think the treasure hunt should have an enable or disable option. i personally love the treasure hunt but i am having a hard time keeping up with it now it doesnt have the big green check mark!! i would love the option to turn the check mark on or off for whomever wants to play it and who doesnt. u ruined the treasure hunt!!!

DeletedUser15432

The disable option is not starting the first quest in the treasure hunt, if you start the hunt, subsequent quests in the hunt appear with a check mark unless the collection time exceeds the allowable time for the hunt or unless you have completed the 8 hour hunt

DeletedUser102915

I personally didn't mind it ... if I was around and playing anyway, grabbing the 5 minute, 15 minute, and 1 hour ones was no big deal. I did not feel like I had to complete the hunt each day.
I am now, however, annoyed because they have taken away the green checks that let me know when the chests are ready. I used to get to where I had a chance at some of the good prizes in the 4 hour chests and usually once or twice a week I would even get to the last chest. But now they had taken away the notification so I usually only get the worthless 5 minute chest ... sometimes the 15 minute one. I have not gotten to a 4 hour chest since they made this change.
Please bring back the green check notification or get rid of the program completely ... taking away the notification is annoying to those of us who would like to participate. Those who don't want to participate are free to ignore it, in my opinion. Or grant them an opt out option but don't destroy it for those of us that actually liked it.

DeletedUser102915

I never get a check. According the the people who answered my support ticket the checks don't appear until after you have passed the 1 hour chest.

DeletedUser

I never get a check. According the the people who answered my support ticket the checks don't appear until after you have passed the 1 hour chest.

Hmm... I get the check mark after the 15min chest, it's just the 5min that has no notification for me ...

DeletedUser12778

I have the same troubles, i button to turn it on will be welcomed

DeletedUser

Is the treasure hunt accessible on the android/IOS platforms?

What I've found to be irritating is that in the daytime I generally have to access the game using my phone: but during that time I cannot access the hunt. As such, for most of the day, it seems I'm locked out from a feature what is meant to be a reward for logging in regularly.

The fact the advisors appear on mobile versions makes it seem even more glaring

I would have also thought that there may be a number of mobile-version only players who would perhaps feel disadvantaged

DeletedUser7990

Sometimes I don't get the green tick, other times I do. This might be because of slow Chinese internet, I'm not sure.

DeletedUser106459

Sometimes I don't get the green tick, other times I do. This might be because of slow Chinese internet, I'm not sure.

Seems to be that you only get the green tick if you are beyond the 5 minute 'mission' (so 15m, 1hr etc) and you are still able to progress the hunt.

Which is all very annoying IMO. Its a measure to appease those who dont want it, but for them I think they should be allowed to disable it, and then it should work fine for those who do.

DeletedUser5180

I personally didn't mind it ... if I was around and playing anyway, grabbing the 5 minute, 15 minute, and 1 hour ones was no big deal. I did not feel like I had to complete the hunt each day.
I am now, however, annoyed because they have taken away the green checks that let me know when the chests are ready. I used to get to where I had a chance at some of the good prizes in the 4 hour chests and usually once or twice a week I would even get to the last chest. But now they had taken away the notification so I usually only get the worthless 5 minute chest ... sometimes the 15 minute one. I have not gotten to a 4 hour chest since they made this change.
Please bring back the green check notification or get rid of the program completely ... taking away the notification is annoying to those of us who would like to participate. Those who don't want to participate are free to ignore it, in my opinion. Or grant them an opt out option but don't destroy it for those of us that actually liked it.

unfortunately some players moaned about having it on display (see start of thread) which resulted in spoiling it for the rest

well done those players, you know who you are

DeletedUser100832

guys, not having the tick is just silly. I can't be expected to _remember_ the exact time the hunt finishes, can I?

DeletedUser6065

unfortunately some players moaned about having it on display (see start of thread) which resulted in spoiling it for the rest

well done those players, you know who you are

This is completely wrong. There were several suggestions for 'Disable'. This screw-up lies completely with the Devs. You know, the ones the Mods tell us actually read these Forums.

Now, there's a big shock.

. . . . mk

DeletedUser5180

This is completely wrong. There were several suggestions for 'Disable'. This screw-up lies completely with the Devs. You know, the ones the Mods tell us actually read these Forums.

Now, there's a big shock.

. . . . mk

there was nothing wrong with it before.

players cities have dancing stars and gold crates etc etc above buildings, an icon on the left of the screen with a green tick was not a problem surely.

DeletedUser6065

akbhoy67,

Please don't misunderstand me. I am not taking a position as to whether the tick was a distraction/annoying problem or not. That is simply a personal perception issue.

All I wish to stress, is that a 'Disable Function' was mentioned here and on Forum BETA (you know, the 'test/feedback server'. Now there's an INNO oxymoron). Nowhere was there a suggestion for 'Turn it Off Sometimes, Let the Gamer Guess.' Further, Mods on both forums stated that the concerns and suggestions were forwarded, and additionally to assured us [yet again] that yep, the Devs do check in on the Forums.

If the tick is a distraction, fine. If it is not, fine as well. The Disable Function would have satisfied both camps.

The Dev's have [yet again] bitten the big green weenie.

Period.

. . . mk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105544

You can turn it on in "treasure hunt settings". Than you will have green tick even for 5 minutes search.