• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Treasure Hunt Building

• Thread starter DeletedUser107756
  • Start date

DeletedUser107756

Hello
1- A new building (e.g. 4 x 4) in city as treasure hunt guild like friends tavern and removing Treasure Hunt button on the left side of screen.
2- Be able to hire a hunter between different type of Avatars, male or female (with diamonds or forge points)
3-Tools (for better treasure hunting) that can be unlocked in building with diamonds or forge points
The purpose: advanced tools and more experienced hunters give opportunity to gain bigger treasures
regards, Kherad

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You could even turn that into a tavern thing and have a use for all the silver that you get after you're done upgrading it.

DeletedUser107756

Treasure Hunt union final.jpg

Hello
Let me represent this image that I assembled from other images:
I wish I can send my hunter freely to different locations in continent maps searching history of other nations (using Diamond or forge points or even as our mate said with silver coins) for treasures, ancient tablets, blue prints that reveal a new GB or secret Martial Arts (e.g. making deadly assassins from rogues)

Agent327

Overlord
The treasure hunt will be removed from the game, cause not many players use it. The chance it will bereplaced is very slim.

DeletedUser110797

I'm pretty sure I have read a statement from INNO saying that the Treasure Hunt will be removed....it was, maybe, a couple of months ago.

DeletedUser107756

Hello
It seems that the best idea is what Pink.Buffoon said. Putting this part of game under a new Tab in Friends Tavern and planning upgrades with silver coins for that. (e.g. ?% chance to find something more)
regards, kherad.

DeletedUser111299

To get something to do with tavern coins sound interesting.
To get something better from the treasure hunt so I start using it again likewise.
But I would like to know more like what you get and how easy and at what cost.

But sound interesting. Nice picture by the way :)
But if I had an employee as good-looking I would probably not send her out to dig in the wilderness.
But thumbs up for equal employment practice.

DeletedUser107756

Hello again
Is it possible to combine treasure hunter with daily challenge? Treasure hunter will find normal as before and there will be 6 (less or more) chest, proper quest for each of them. Of course with the right to accept or abort it. Fulfill it or abort it, treasure hunter will continue for next one.
regards, kherad

Test-treasure hunt-001.png