• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Transparent Buildings

DeletedUser111542

Sorry, but i am new to this and don't know if this was already suggested or not or how to look for it but I want to make a new Game suggestion please.

As far as what I can understand we do not have the capability to rotate buildings or even map which makes life very difficult when you advance up in levels with buildings getting higher and bigger. I do not have an issue with this but it brings me to my suggestion.

What is the possibility to have a radio button available to select to make all your buildings transparent to check for the following:

1) See if all your roads are connected and where have you perhaps missed a connection.
2) Where you still have an open block to use
This feature on it's own will really help a lot and it is not very difficult to implement neither as it has NO game impact.

Regards,
Peter

DeletedUser111351

Already been suggested multiple times. See the Index of Ideas. It's a sticky thread at the top of the ideas page. What you are looking for see:
BUILDINGS/CITY PLAN --> TRANSPARENCY/GRID MODE

Have a look and add your support to the existing threads of your choice there.